Join us as a Business Analyst (Process based)in the Dreadnought Alliance, we’ve got the right environment for you to thrive in.
At Rolls-Royce, we look beyond tomorrow. We continually pioneer integrated power and propulsion solutions to deliver cleaner, safer and more competitive power.
Learn more about our Defence business here.
To lead workstreams in the development, evolution and implementation of the Alliance operating model, with the expectation that we can expedite delivery of the boats through:
- Key Accountabilities:
- Accelerated decision making
- Investment decisions to mitigate risk and maximise opportunities
- Transparency of roles and decision rights
- More effective organisation design
- Reduction of duplication
- Application of alternative incentive models
- To engage and liaise with senior stakeholders (2*) to develop insight and present and promote key options, process and methodology
- To develop and publish formal written and visual models for illustrating the operating model
- To drive the change and adoption of the operating model through communications, engagement and business change activities
- To coach and support Alliance members through transition to a Target Operating model
- Candidate specification:
- Comfortable working with defence companies and governmental agencies
- Self-starter with the ability to motivate others
- Excellent time management
- Happy to work remotely and as part of a cross-organisational team
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience and knowledge within the defence sector is a distinct advantage
- Experienced in Requirements Management process
- Experienced in development of Standard Operating Processes as part of a documentation hierarchy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent skills with Information Technology and Information Systems including MS Office
Hybrid working with occasional visits to DN Alliance sites including Barrow, Bristol and Derby.
We offer excellent development, a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Pioneer the performance of the future. Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.