What you’ll be doing:
- Generation of senior (up to ministerial level) briefing material in support of permissions and approvals activities. The DCPG PM is required to pull together high-quality artefacts at pace, using inputs from a range of sources including written and verbal.
- Provide project management support to the DCPG and Approvals activities, including management of the integrated route to contract plan and supporting governance.
- Provide verbal briefings to Senior Stakeholders on Dreadnought Commitments
- Support strategy development for future approvals – Dreadnought Delivery Phase 4 and Dreadnought S9 approvals
- Run Business Case working groups, working in conjunction with DNO and SDA stakeholders
- You’ll also have people manager responsibilities in this role.